The cutting from my first real success from swirling cold process soap

The other day I blogged how I thought I had finally managed to put together a loaf of soap with a decent looking swirl. The top looked decent -- all I had to do was wait a day or so to cut into it to see what the insides looked like. As you can imagine, the waiting is hard, but when the time comes to cut part of you doesn't want to do it. Especially in my case, where all the previous attempts were disasters!

But, I did it and this is what I got:

I was very happy!

So now this soap has to sit and cure for 4-6 weeks, then look for it on sale here! It smells yummy!!!



Leave a comment